It amazes me how fast Henry is picking up on English. Here are some vocabulary highlights:
1. "I is Henry" (We have tried and tried to fix that one, but for some reason, he won't change it)
2) "Mommy cooking yummy" (He says this a lot. He isn't picky AT ALL. The only thing we have discovered that he doesn't like is macaroni and cheese)
3) "Lillybilly" (This is supposed to be little bit, another one we are working on)
4) "How are you, Henry?" "Blessed".
5) "Alli, you, me, twenty work (makes the sign for money) go China, say 'Hello Henry Teacher!' teacher say 'Ni hao, Henry!' Me say: 'Chinese, I don't know. English.'"
Over all he is really funny and eager to please.
Friday, August 16, 2013
Sorry about the lack of updates here lately. But I'm sure you can imagine how hectic it has been here lately. Henry is picking up on everything really well. He started school this week. After much debate Mom and Daddy decided to send him to public school. I worried him all day, but I knew Preston and Daddy and all the other kids from church would be looking out for him. Daddy said he started out in tears but ended up laughing. His ESL (English Second Language) is really good with him and you can tell he has already won everyone over :)