It amazes me how fast Henry is picking up on English. Here are some vocabulary highlights:
1. "I is Henry" (We have tried and tried to fix that one, but for some reason, he won't change it)
2) "Mommy cooking yummy" (He says this a lot. He isn't picky AT ALL. The only thing we have discovered that he doesn't like is macaroni and cheese)
3) "Lillybilly" (This is supposed to be little bit, another one we are working on)
4) "How are you, Henry?" "Blessed".
5) "Alli, you, me, twenty work (makes the sign for money) go China, say 'Hello Henry Teacher!' teacher say 'Ni hao, Henry!' Me say: 'Chinese, I don't know. English.'"
Over all he is really funny and eager to please.