Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Passport Applications

   Whew! Long morning! Preston and Daddy had a two hour delay for snow today (yes, I said snow. In the last week of March! Grrr... I am so ready for spring!) so we thought this would be a good time to turn in our applications. At first we were just going to get a passport for me and Preston. But while we were at CVS getting the picures taken, Mom decided to go ahead and get passports for everyone but the baby. "Just in case," she said. Right. So we were filling out applications at the courthouse, with the kids scampering around and being noisy. Adalee sat down in a corner, and Baby Isabela immediately came and sat on her face, causing quite a ruckus. But we finally got everything filled out. Hopefully they will get here in time! I'm going to have to do some serious fundraising if I plan on going on this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment