Saturday, May 4, 2013

Kids (you can take that whichever way you want)

   Myrna completely rejected her babies, David and Bathsheba, when they were born on Thursday. Luckily, I was there, ha ha. I've been giving them bottles and they've started following me around like puppies. They know that I'm the one who feeds them, and often when I hold them they try to "nurse" off either my nose or my chin. It tickles :). For some reason I can't rotate this picture, but you get the general idea.
                                                                         Hehehe :)
                                                 Bathsheba being assaulted in her diaper box

The "kids" (you see what I did there?) ;)

   Anyways, she has started to let David nurse, luckily, but is still not very tolerant toward Bathsheba. Hopefully she will catch on with a little time. But as of now, I am her "mommy". 




                                                                                                         -Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment